Natasha Thahane made her name when she landed her role on Enhle on SABC 1’s Skeem Saam. She has since taken on the role of Amo on Mzansi Magic’s The Queen. The girl is climbing the ladder quickly.
Despite her amazing on screen presence, here are five other reasons to be gaga about this beauty.
1. She fluently speaks more than one South African language, three to be precise. English, isiZulu and Southern Sotho.
2. She made it on her own steam despite being the granddaughter of Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
3. She started on e.TV’s eKasi stories and made her big break on SABC 1’s popular drama soap Skeem Saam.
4. She works hard. If Natasha isn’t shooting on set, she is filling the gaps as a MC or as a video girl. She recently featured on A Reece’s videos for Mgani and Sebenza ft. Amanda Black.
5. She is good at everything she does. She made such an impression in the music video that she featured in, that it sent rumors around that she may be actually dating the rapper. However, A Reece and Tash have gone on to deny this multiple times.
Natasha is a flourishing star with a bright future in the entertainment industry.
See Mzansi's billionaires in the following video from our Briefly - South Africa YouTube channel.
What is your favorite thing about the beautiful star? Go to our Facebook page and leave a comment.