An episode of reality show Yimlo sparked a Twitter debate, where tweeps tried to figure out if a person can be Christian and follow a traditional religion at the same time.
The show's hostess, Dineo Ranaka, listened as Beauty told her about her double-life, she was a devoted Christian and she felt she had a traditional calling from her ancestors.
Confused, tweeps took to social media to debate whether it was even possible, since the two religions often contradict each other.
Briefly.co.za gathered the following was tweeps' reactions to her double-life, which her husband luckily accepted.
1. She had to be honest from the get-go, but instead she hid a part of herself from her hubby
2. The battle between roots and the church: Who would win?
3. Is it even possible to balance both?
Not according to this tweep, who said she should either chose Jesus or her ancestral roots.
4. How can you believe in both, African pastors often call ancestors demons!
5. How is their marriage gonna work?
Well, apparently good communication would resolve the issues.
6. One thing is for sure, the issues were not resolved and there should be a follow up.
Do you think someone could balance Christianity and traditional beliefs? Visit our Facebook page to leave us a comment or inbox us your story and we could share it.