- A Pakistani terror group has been growing and performing illegal activities in SA for the past 15-20 years
- They have infiltrated all levels of government as well as many important departments
- Their ultimate goal is to turn Africa into an Islamic continent according to an intelligence report
Last year the MEC for health in Gauteng was handed a document about terror groups operating in South Africa titled ‘Pakistani terrorist groups operating in South Africa’.
It revealed that more than 20 of these groups are operating in South Africa and have been for the past 15-20 years.
Briefly.co.za learned that the groups have been identified as having links to the radical Islamic group Sipah-e-Sahaba and their head offices are based in Lenasia with other offices in Durban, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth according to the citizen.co.za.
These groups the main function is to raise funds for their organisation as well as spreading their message through a school called a madrassa established by the leader in SA Obaid Ubaidullah. These schools also recruit children from squatter camps in Soweto.
Over the past 20 years, the group has embedded itself in many political and social organisations including local, provincial and national government.
• Bank fraud
• Money laundering
• Hijacking trucks especially those transporting food and electronic goods – using Zimbabweans and Mozambique criminals
• Human trafficking and human smuggling using closed “bread-transportation vehicles”
• Recruiting and converting children to Islam and then when they reach the age of 16 they are sent to Pakistan to receive military training
• Coordinating fund-raising for Kashmiri groups
• Coordinating fund-raising for Pakistan South Africa Associations
• Infiltrating and coordinating the Muslim community in South Africa who are the prime funders outside of their criminal activities.
The government departments that have been infiltrated according to the report are The Department of Home Affairs, Department of Health, Department of Human Settlements, Department of Housing at Local Government, SAPS, Crime Intelligence, Directorate of Priority Crime Investigations (known as the Hawks), Metropolitan Police in Johannesburg, Metropolitan Police in Tshwane, Metropolitan Police in Ethekwini and the State Security Agency.
The purpose of the infiltration is to essentially take control of the country's institutions and use them as a base to convert the entire continent of Africa to Islam.
"South Africa has a lot of rich people but who are the richest of them all?" Check out this video on -
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.