It's no secret Uthando Nes'thembu's Musa Mseleku is looking to add wifey number five, and we have the traits he's looking for. Now, all he needs is his other wives' approval- good luck!
As Briefly.co.za reported previously, Mseleku is looking to further expand his family. However, his current wives are not really happy about the idea of another woman joining their family.
For the past few episodes on Uthando Nes'thembu, the polygamist has practically been begging his wives to let him marry another woman.
And, although they were flat-out against it as first, it does appear he might get his dream of wifey number five after all.
Mseleku must have all his wives' permission to marry again, and while he continues to beg for their approval, we have a list of traits he looks for in wife number five, as reported by TimesLIVE.
To all the ladies interested in joinging the Mseleku family, here's what he looks for in wifey number five:
1. She must be independent.
2. She must be a team player.
3. She must be driven and have dreams of her own.
4. She must be approved by all four wives.
5. She must be willing to give birth to a couple of children (preferably boys).
6. She must not be too submissive and must have her own opinion.
7. She must not be desperate for wealth or marriage.
8. She must be able to give and take advice in family matters.
Now, we just have to wait and hear if his four wives would budge.
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.
Watch Mzansi's billionaires in the video below from our Briefly - South Africa YouTube channel.