Ayanda Thabethe is currently all the rage in South Africa and is all the talk in the showbiz circles. Her numerous appearances on the red carpet has gotten Twitter users in a flurry.
She always appears flawless and is always dressed to the nines from head to toe. When she struts down the red carpet she always makes a lasting impression.
Briefly.co.za, with the help of okmzansi.co.za, put together a list of five times Ayanda owned the red carpet.
1. When she appeared at the MAMAs in this hot little black number Twitter was abuzz with it all night. This one of the reasons Ayanda is a fashion icon.
2. She wore a gorgeous Gert Johan gown when she received her Style Award at the SA Style Awards in 2017.
3. She lit up the Sun Met in this amazing gown.
4. She was the talk of the town when she wore this beautiful black gown to her Cosmo Cover Party.
5. She blew everyone away when she wore this amazing white two-piece to the Feather Awards.
"South Africa has a lot of rich people but who are the richest of them all?" Check out this video on -
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.