- Skolopad was diagnosed with cervical cancer in 2015
- The cancer has removed any chances of her falling pregnant again
- Skolopad speaks out about how her dreams of getting married and having more children
Lively Skolopad is known for her loud outfits, moments and moves and is not someone who you envision being serious very often but she bared her soul recently as she opened up about her journey with cervical cancer.
She was diagnosed with cervical cancer in 2015, something that is every woman’s worst nightmare.
Skolopad had to choose between having a hysterectomy or undergoing chemotherapy. She speaks openly about her emotions through this difficult time and the turning point where she decided to focus on what she still had, her animals and her daughter.
Her fun-loving attitude to life is one of her strengths and she has now announced she is on the hunt for a new husband.
This is not new news to Briefly.co.za as we featured an article recently about Skolopad's shameless search for significant attention from AKA. In the article:
- Skolopad seems almost shameless in her search some recognition from AKA
- While he has left her hanging before, it seems she has taken things up a notch lately and the internet has noticed
READ ALSO: Fikile Mbalaula throws serious shade at Skhumba at Somizi's roast
Hats off to this leading lady who has taken life on at full tilt instead of letting her cancer control her future.
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.