- Minnie posts throwback photo with Facebook caption from her Matric rage
- Minnie is known for her beauty today
- Minnie’s throwback social media pic gives her fans a chuckle
We all have those pics, whether we’re tagged in them, or brave enough to post them ourselves, they are the ones that keep us grounded… and remind us how far we have come.
Minnie Dlamini Jones, in an act of bravery today, treated her over two million followers to her throwback photo of her matric year with the comment “Facebook will humble you”.
Minnie’s throwback picture
The picture shows a young Minnie posing with two friends while on their Matric rage in Ballito.
Briefly.co.za featured an article on Minnie entitled: Getting to know Minnie Dlamini: 5 Facts about Mrs Jones. In the article we learnt five facts about this beauty:
Dlamini, aka Mrs Jones, has over 2.1 million followers in South Africa- beating her celeb nemesis Bonang Matheba. So, to give fans a glimpse into who she is, Briefly.co.za gathered five interesting facts about the television host:
1. She is 27-years-old now The South African beauty was born Minenhle ‘Minnie’ Dlamini on 7 July 1990 in Durban, South Africa.
2. She had two weddings Dlamini married her long-time bae, Quinton Jones, on 8 July 2017 in a traditional marriage which took place in Glenn Hills, Durban North. However, the couple then had a white wedding on 16 September, selling exclusive coverage rights to Multichoice for R6-million.
3. The ex-boyfriend Dlamini used to date Kaizer Chiefs Goal Keeper Itumeleng Khune but they called it quits in 2014.
4. Dlamini is close with her family Dlamini grew up living with her dad, Jabulani Dlamini, and her mother Queen Dlamini. She also has two older brothers, Maphe Dlamini and Khomeini Dlamini.
5. She has quite an enemy Okay, so you might be thinking 'who could not like Dlamini?'. Well, apparently she and Bonang Matheba had been feuding since their co-hosting days of Live, or now known as Live AMP.
We know one other fact about this star, Minnie Dlamini Jones is beautiful today and was beautiful in Matric. Well done to this star for keeping it real and sharing herself.
Do you have a story of a star to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.