- With 11 official languages, SA can be seen to be a complex and diverse country
- Sometimes you find someone completely at ease with our cultural differences
- This little girl show us how it’s done by singing with ease in three official languages
Learning a new language is challenging for anyone and so South Africa’s 11 official languages can be daunting.
Often times fear of something different can lead to bigger differences and the inability to feel comfortable.
But every now and then you come across something remarkable and more often than not it’s with a child.
Children teach us lessons time and time again. Their innocence in situations means they don’t have the same fears as us and are willing to try (and conquer) new things.
This little girl, who is only five years old, is one such example.
Not only does she sing like a legend, full of confidence and bravery, and with a style that will see her hitting the music scene one day we are sure, but she does so in three different languages!
This little Witbank angel is completely at home singing in English, Afrikaans and Zulu. Her rendition of Because He loves me so, is a great example of the unity that shines through as the heartbeat of our country.
Another video of her at a younger age shows just how passionate she is about music.
Briefly.co.za featured another remarkable child in the article Baby abandoned in a box becomes singing sensation after being adopted by loving parents.
In this article:
- A Chinese baby was found abandoned in a box
- A US couple adopted her
- She grew up to be a singing sensation A Chinese baby who was found abandoned in a cardboard box has become a superstar singer after a loving US couple adopted her.
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.
Top 5 richest men in South Africa on Briefly. Everyone, quick: off the top of your head, name a billionaire. Now, think hard and name two or three South African billionaires. How about more? Don’t worry, we have gathered this extremely interesting information for you!