- Emtee the Rollup Rapper recently posted a pic of baby Avery with his latest gift
- In the pic Avery was sitting in his latest acquisition, a toddler version MERC AMG
- The caption from Emtee read: ballin since birf.
South African rapper Emtee recently posted a pic on Instagram of baby Avery seated in his latest gift from the proud papa, a toddler-sized Merc AMG.
Articles in the past have focused on this doting dad and his baby boy. It would seem that nothing is too much for little Avery and Emtee just seems to keep the gifts rolling in
Another celeb who was in the spotlight for indulging his kids was Kenny Kunene. He received criticism for the way in which he splurged lavishly on his kids.
Kunene defended his action stating that nothing was too good for his kids, and it would seem that when it comes to parenting, Emtee is part of the very same fan club.
At the time, Kenny went as far as to say that instead of criticising, people should rather focus on being motivated to give their kids the best and should show them there is a different life out there.
We have to wonder though if these dads are equally as willing to share some of the other sides to life, like the importance of hard work and determination and not just surviving on the gifts and generosities of their parents. We certainly hope so, as these kids are such cuties.
Briefly.co.za recently features an article called SA rappers and their little ones: 5 of the cutest celeb kids.
In this article:
Some South African rappers have left the party life behind to be there for their families, and just by looking at their social media pages, it's clear these rappers love their children.
Briefly.co.za took a look at five rappers and their children, who are definitely serving up some family goals.
1. JR In 2017, rapper JR and his stylish bae Tshepi Vundla welcomed a beautiful baby boy, and the musician could not be prouder of their new family member. He is also a very thoughtful partner, he threw his baby mama the most amazing baby shower prior to their son's birth.
2. 2. AKA Rapper Kiernan Forbes, or better known by his stage name AKA, shares a beautiful daughter with his ex-girlfriend, DJ Zinhle. And the little girl is her daddy's entire world.
"It really doesn't get any better than this. Thank You, God, for our beautiful child. The reason I don't get tired or give up, and when I want to, I think of this little face and it gives me the juice I need to be who I am destined to be.", he wrote to his daughter on Twitter.
3. Da LES The rapper had a daughter with Aurea Alexander in 2013. And, although reports suggested he was not ready for a child, he seems to be doing a good job at being a father.
4. 4. Riky Rick The rapper has two kids with his wife Bianca, a daughter named Jordan and a son, Maik.
5. In 2018, rapper Emtee welcomed his second son with his girlfriend, Nicole Chinsamy. The couple's boys' names are Avery and Logan.
"There's not much that is going to be different, I guess, except now I have a lot more knowledge of what it kind of takes to raise a child. I'm definitely sure it will be a breeze, you know with lessons learned and all from raising Avery." , the rapper said after the birth of his second son, Logan.
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.
Top 5 richest men in South Africa on Briefly. Everyone, quick: off the top of your head, name a billionaire. Now, think hard and name two or three South African billionaires. How about more? Don’t worry, we have gathered this extremely interesting information for you!