- Joshua Mosuoe is a gay pastor
- He's not shy to declare it on his Twitter account
- He regularly shares words of wisdom based on his faith and orientation
A South African gay pastor is proud of his orientation and is on a mission to spread wisdom based on his faith.
Briefly.co.za learned that Joshua Mosuoe, from Pretoria, regularly posts words of wisdom on his Twitter account.
While some revolve around being gay and LGBTI rights, others are simply about faith in general. See five of his quotes below.
1. "We're all created by God."
2. "You're forgiven, healed, and set free."
3. "If God can use straight people, he can use gays too."
4. "We don't serve a God who's absent and untouchable, but one who is ever present."
5. "Doing the right thing always means doing what's good for others."
Joshua's followers commended him for being open about his orientation and faith. See some of their reactions below.
Discover African proverbs and their meanings in the video below from our Briefly - South Africa YouTube channel.
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.