This is the kind of life-style most of us only dream of. Jet setting from one country to other is no not new to actress, DJ, television presenter and model, Phuti Khomo. She is currently enjoying some downtime travelling around Europe.
Khomo is best known for the role she plays as fashion designer, Carol Chabeli, on the soapie Muvhango which is aired on SABC.
She is a keen traveller, staying at some of the most famous hotels and destinations, reported IOL News.
Here are some of the exciting places Khomo has visited.
1. New York, a place everyone loves. With all that New York has to offer, Khomo takes a walk late at night in the Big Apple and experiences all the hustle and bustle the city has to offer. An Image of the iconic Times Square was share by her.
2. Tiffindell Ski Resort is the most amazing winter retreat one can imagine. Briefly.co.za learnt that it is one of only two ski resorts in Southern Africa. Khomo shared a post of her giving skiing a try and coping with the icy cold weather.
3. Paris, the place of love! Khomo showcased what this city is all about. She was fortunate enough to walk around the Gardens of Versailles taking in the breath-taking views and stopping to enough a bite to eat at the corner Café.
4. Maldives, a paradise for beach lovers with white sands, amazing fish life and smiles from the locals. Here Khomo was able to experience the blue lagoons, wide spread reefs and exotic beaches. The capital, Male, comprises of a busy fish market, restaurants and shops. Staying at one of the nearby resorts, Khomo shared some the photos she took of the tranquillity of the calming ocean.
5. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, which is one of the world’s most iconic bridges, which is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate. Khomo explained her experience as one of feeling like Mary Jane Watson, who was Spider Man’s girlfriend, waiting for her hero. The picture she shared has the bridge in the background.
Watch the funny Animated Joke: When Heaven becomes a crowded place and head over to Briefly South Africa's YouTube channel for more hilarious videos.
Do you have a story to share with us? Go to our Facebook page and leave a comment.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.