- A Twitter user posed the question, "What won't future generations believe when you tell them?"
- This prompted a host of replies from South African tweeps
- Some of them were hilarious
A Twitter user, Khaya Dlanga, recently posed an interesting question to his followers, "What won't future generations believe when you tell them?"
This prompted a host of replies from tweeps, some of them absolutely hilarious. They mostly highlighted current or past facts that would hardly seem believable in the future.
The discussion revealed what an imaginative and funny lot South Africans on Twitter are. Briefly.co.za compiles five funny reactions below.
1. A tweep argued that marriage is slowly fading away.
2. The land expropriation debate prompted one tweep to believe that the pattern of land ownership will radically change.
3. With the cost of living going up almost daily, one tweep said future generations won't believe how low petrol price once was.
4. A tweep thought future generations won't believe kids used to play on the streets.
5. That anybody could send any child to the shops.
Watch 5 "miracles" by African pastors in the video below from our Briefly - South Africa YouTube channel.
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.