Twitter users have reacted with dismay at the SABC's announcement that it has not been able to reach an agreement with the PSL to broadcast soccer matches over the radio.
Briefly.co.za took a look at ten reactions from Twitter users to the news. Briefly reported on the news that the SABC had not been able to meet its obligations,
1. This user argues that the SABC is not soley to blame for this situation.
2. The SABC is not the institution that it used to be according to this Twitter user.
3. Hloni Nyetanyane brings up the valid point on how are blind people able to enjoy the PSL matches.
4. Cbu87_Bucs cannot imagine a world where the PSL is not broadcast over the radio.
5. The radio broadcasts have often reached far more people due to its use of native languages which leaves millions in the dark.
For more amazing, funny and informative videos, please visit Briefly South Africa's YouTube Channel.
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.