Boity Thulo has official made her mark in the rap game. She goes as ‘bad B’ and bad she is. The lyrics to her new track are something else.
The track dropped today and it features the infamous Nasty C.Fans had been waiting in great anticipation for it.
It was aired for the first time on radio this morning and Metro FM were the lucky station who had the honour.
There are some serious Cardi B vibes going on with the lyrics. Wuz Dat had a trap feel and Boity really went in guns blazing.
Here are five lines from the track that gave the most impact:
1. "Black woman, white man money, getting back the land"
This seems to mean that women are doing what they have to in order to get what they want.
2. "Looks like there's a demon in my shoes."
The resilience of a hungry woman is something that should not be taken lightly.
3. "That boy's as ugly as my past"
Every body has a few demons in their closet.
4. "You selling your soul for some Louis, and half of your crew is some rats"
The Louis V life requires some sacrifice.
5. "Turning foreigners to citizen because in my garage is immigrants"
Yuuuuus boss babe.
For more amazing, funny and informative videos, please visit Briefly South Africa's YouTube Channel.
Do you have a story to share with us? Go to our Facebook page and leave a comment.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.