Pabi Moloi is probably one of South Africa’s best put together child stars. In fact, she’s matured so well into adulthood, we think she deserves a reward for it. She’s been in the industry for decades and has been able to stay relevant, but still true to herself.
While Pabi is one of the country’s most private stars, we are totally amazed at how she has managed to keep her personal life out of the spotlight.
Here are X reasons Briefly.co.za is obsessed with the Trending SA presenter:
1. Her child is already a few years old, but yet, Mzansi is still to see a glimpse of the todder. According to a report by ZALebs, Pabi wants to keep her personal life private, no matter what.
2. The former child star is very open about the entertainment industry.
3. Pabi is a respected broadcasters, having won a SAFTA award for her craft. She continues to raise the bar and is always giving it her best.
4. She’s got mad dancing skills. Pabi recently posted a video in which she twerks. Go girl!
5. In an interview with Rams Mabote on Metro FM, Pabi said fame and fortune don’t necessarily have to be related: “I think yes and no, because they don’t necessarily have to follow.”
6. Judging by her interviews, it’s clear to see she’s one of the kindest and most sincere people in her industry.
7. Everything she touches turns to gold. No matter what is thrown at Pabi, she can host anything.
8. Her sultry voice can melt even the hardest of people.
9. She works super hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle and weight. She;s true #BodyGoals
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.
Justin Bieber Joke: When Your Mom Hears Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh! | Briefly Cartoons
Subscribe to Briefly Cartoons for more Animated Jokes!
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.