- DJ Sbu is doing the most to promote youth career development
- He partnered up with Redefine Properties to give a deserving aspiring property developer the chance of a lifetime
- The competition is running until the 16th of December and you can enter online
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
It makes the world a better place when we have incredible people in it. Sibusiso Leope, local entertainer and businessman has the will and determination to enable as many youth in South Africa to become successful.
This knight in shining armour is known as DJ Sbu and he has joined forces with Redefine Properties. Together they will create the Innovation Challenge.
Sbu took to social media to make the big announcement. There is R1 million available to fund young aspiring property developers.
Briefly.co.za learnt that the pay-out will go to the person who has the most inventive idea that will transform the property sector.
Sbu and Redefine are out to find a local entrepreneur that thinks outside the box. Someone that has that one idea to impact and change the property industry as we know it today.
It’s based on a wide spectrum, from refashioning our existing shopping malls, to creating user friendly parking lots, something that the world will look at and say “wow”.
PAY ATTENTION: Save mobile data with FreeBasics: Briefly is now available on the app.
Redefine has stipulated that the winning idea have to incorporate enhancing business opportunities, uplifting communities and integrating their needs in properties, enhancing customer experiences, and using technology to improve these spaces.
The prize does not end at the R1 million. There will also be an addition start-up package to the value of R9 million, this is according to Redefine.
READ ALSO: Gurls just wanna have fun: Unati’s squad makes turning 40 lit
The package will include the following:
• Being part of the Redefine entrepreneurial development programme,
• Getting space in a Redefine Mall/Redefine commercial property/Redefine industrial property,
• Tenant installation funding,
• An educational bursary for tertiary and postgraduate studies,
• Courses or/and certificates,
• Possible employment or access to the Redefine Learnership Programme,
• and potential mentoring by one of the mentors from the Redefine Mentorship Challenge online programme.
For all those worthy candidates out there, put your thinking caps on and enter. The competition will run until the 16th of December 2018.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!