- Zahara is turning another year older and today she is turning 30
- With her unbridled success, Zahara still manages to keep her feet firmly on the ground
- She also knows how far she has come in her life so she is never afraid to stop and give back to those less fortunate
Zahara has only been in the music industry for 7 years now, but she has already become a household name.
As the muso celebrates her 30th birthday, Briefly.co.za decided to honour her with four reasons that made that made Mzansi fall in love with her.
1. She keeps it real
Zahara is never one to brag about her success and she is one of the very few celebs who doesn’t give in to all the glitz and glamour that people would assume comes with fame.
She may have an expensive car, but other than that, the songstress loves to keep things simple.
2. Zahara is always willing to lend a helping hand
The singer has a real passion for helping people to make their lives a bit better and that makes her someone that we could all aspire to be.
Earlier this year, Zahara was stabbed when she stopped to help some people outside of a local shop, but she hasn’t let the incident change her mind about helping people.
Recently, the singer embarked on a school tour across the country to help inspire learners to reach their full potential.
3. She is extremely hardworking
If it wasn’t for her motivation and determination, Zahara would never have been able to be as successful as she is and if that’s not goals, then what is?
4. And of course, we love her talent!
Zahara hasn’t won all of those awards for nothing. The muso has the voice of an angel and her music uplifts people, which has proven to be a winning combination.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!