The Feather Awards has been running for 10 years now and it's latest celebration was one of it's most fabulous ever. With guests like Boity and Sjava, the night was cooking. As always, the red carpet looks stole the limelight.
The Chevrolet Feather Awards are an awards show that recognises and celebrates the LGBTI community of South Africa.
Those who achieved greatness and inspired te LGBTI community were awarded during the 2018 ceremony and it was fabulous.
The red carpet looks were amazing and stunning.
The winners were chosen by the LGBTI community:
- Best Styled Male - Riky Rick
- Best Styled Female - Ayanda Thabethe
- Cutest Couple - Steve & Lucy Letsike
- Diva Extraodinaire - Thembsie Matu
- Drama Queen - AKA & Matlapa
- Fag Hag - Rami Chuene
- Hot Chick - Michelle Mosalakae
- Hunk of the Year - Bohang Moeko
- Media Award of the Year - GaySA Radio
- Musician of the Year - Sjava
- Role Model of the Year - Ntsupe Mohapi
- Socialite of the Year - Yaya Mavundla
- Sports Personality - Hlengiwe Buthelezi Simon Nkoli Award - Phumi Mtethwa
- African Feather of the Year - Denis Nzioka
- Social Media Personality of the Year - @Fistvoices
- Simon Nkoli Award – Phumi Mthethwa
Briefly.co.za gathered six of the most stunning looks of the event. Here they are in no specific order:
Cedric Fourie and Lasizwe
The 10th Feather Awards was a fabulous event that clearly showed Mzansi support of the LGBTI community
Here's a short video of the event:
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!