When it comes to making slime, not many people know how to do it without borax. The most commonly used approach is with borax, but that does not mean it's the only way. For someone who has made it this way before, you would know that it ends up smelling noxious. Fortunately, there are many other ways on how to make slime without borax that are more fulfilling. So, how exactly can you make it without the ingredient to ensure the end product is amazing
Slime has an addicting texture and changes shape whenever you touch it. This is one of the many reasons why kids love it. However, did you know that you can make slime using products that are easily available at home. And with the right products you can make slime that has a unique smell, color, and texture. That is what we are going to talk about here today; how to make slime without any borax but in the best way possible. This list contains 10 different methods with videos to help you learn about every ingredient and all the necessary steps in the slime making process.
1. Testing Popular Slime Recipes Without Borax
There are various ways that you can use to make slime without any borax. The process is very easy and this video below will show you how you can end up making your slime in the fastest and easiest way possible. It is a short and effective video that brings everything into perspective and help you do-it-yourself even if it is your first time.
2. Making Non-Sticky Slime Without Borax
Making a non-sticky slime is quite essential and this slime recipe will help you do it the right way. Here are the steps to follow;
- Pour in 1 cup glue into a bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda into to it
- Add precisely 3 drops of food coloring, although this is optional
- Ensure that you mix them well
- Continue adding a tablespoon of the contact lens and mix until you reach a nice consistency.
3. Making crunchy, giant slime easy
Someone might ask, 'how do I make slime at home without borax?' Whether you want to make a crunchy or giant slime at home, nothing is impossible and this tutorial shows you how to do it, step by step. The video is a recipe that features three simple yet popular ways in use. Making slime without borax is the way to go, and the good thing is that you are not limited on the type of slime you want to make. Check out the video below.
4. How to make slime without glue
If you think it is impossible to make slime without glue, then you are wrong. You can actually make slime without any glue and the process is quite easy and efficient. You just need to follow various simple steps which we will outline below. Check them out:
- Start by adding small body wash to mixing bowl
- You can also add food coloring
- Mix together until your reach consistency and the texture is smooth
- Add cornstarch into the mix
- Ensure that use the same amount of cornstarch as the body wash.
5. How to make fluffy Slime
If you are wondering how to make slime without borax and you want your slime fluffy and great, just know that it can be done quite easily. First of all, you will require cornstarch. Here is the recipe on how to do it.
- Have a bowl and pour glue into it
- Combine the glue with warm water
- Add food coloring(optional), then mix thoroughly
- Add shaving cream and continue mixing thoroughly
- You can also add a few drops of lotion to enable the slime to be stretchy
- Pour in liquid laundry detergent
- Knead the slime
- You can also play with the slime.
6. Five Slime-Making Ideas Without Borax
There are plenty of ideas out there on how you can make a great slime without using borax. This DIY slime video shows you all the various ways you can follow to make that great slime. You can also get to see how you can have some fun while doing it.
7. Making Slime Without Borax and Contact Solution
Here is how to make slime without borax or contact solution for those who are interested in this unique approach.
- Pour 1 cup of glue into a bowl
- Add a tablespoon of baking soda
- Pour in 3 drops of food coloring. This is optional
- Mix them well
- Add in shaving cream and mix together thoroughly
- Knead the slime
- Continue playing with the slime.
8. How to Make Slime Without Shaving Borax or Shaving Cream
Making slime without shaving cream or borax is very easy. Check out the following steps on how to do it.
- Pour body wash into a bowl
- Add food coloring
- Mix them together until you reach consistency in the texture
- Pour in cornstarch
- Make sure the cornstarch is the same amount as the body wash
9. How to Make Slime Without Borax or Laundry Detergent
You can actually make slime without borax or laundry detergent in a very simple way. You just need to follow various steps and you will achieve great results. Here is a great tutorial video that teaches you how to do it.
10. How to Make Slime with Borax
Similar to most mush slime, you can make a good slime with borax. Although throughout this article we have talked and shared on the various ways you can make slime without any borax, here’s a good way you can make slime using borax.
- Squeeze in a glass bowl about four ounces of glue
- Pour in 1 ½ bottles of warm water
- Add food coloring (optional)
- Mix a tablespoon of borax into the half cup of water, and slowly into the glue mixture add the solution
- Mix the borax solution until you reach consistency and slime starts to come together
- Finally knead the flubber
Here is also a good video that teaches you how to make slime with borax.
The above list teaches you different ways on how to make slime without borax. With the right ingredients, you can make any type of slime (from crunchy to fluffy ) that kids will enjoy playing with.