Andrea Bocelli South Africa 2019 tour has been set for April. The classic music maestro is set to bring down the stage at the Ticketpro dome in Johannesburg and at Val de Vie Estate, Paarl in Capetown. The award-winning vocalist has 15 albums under his belt and additional collaborations with pop musicians like Ed Sheeran and Dua Lipa. His operatic work is a true definition of good music in a time when quality vocals have been traded for loud instrumentals. This, therefore, makes him a rare kind, one worth spending heavily on.
Andrea Bocelli tour 2019 in South Africa will see him perform a complete 140-piece symphony orchestra and choir. This, to lovers of good music, is a performance of the century. In Johannesburg, Andrea will be performing together with the Johannesburg Festival Orchestra and the symphony choir of Johannesburg. While in Cape Town, on the other hand, he will be on stage with the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra and Choir. With this said, the big question is how much are tickets for the Andrea Bocelli concert?
Andrea Bocelli tour dates 2019 and venue
Andrea will be performing on 22 April 2019 at the Val de Vie Estate in Cape Town.
Price of tickets
Gold Hospitality Package goes for R4295 per head and comes with:
- Prime seated ticket in Block B (Rows 10-15), Block C (Rows 11-18) and Block D (Rows 10-15).
- Three-course buffet.
- Complimentary local bar.
- Fully staffed private suite facility (before, during and after the show).
- Gold parking nearest to the venue.
Platinum hospitality goes for R4795 per head. It comes with:
- Ticket to a prime spot in Block B (Rows 4-9), Block C (Rows 4 – 11) and Block D (Rows 4-9).
- French champagne reception.
- Premium three-course buffet.
- Complimentary premium bar.
- Desserts and coffees.
- Access to a private suite that is completely staffed (Prior to the show, during the show and after the show)Upmarket décor and furniture.
- Platinum parking closest to the venue.
Platinum seats go for R3995 per head. This ticket comes with:
- Prime seat ticket in the first 3 rows in blocks FB and FC. It, however, does not include merchandise, parking, or hospitality
General seats prices are from R1140
How to arrive at the Cape Town venue
The venue, Val de Vie, is a 35 minute drive from the Cape Town International Airport and a 40-minute drive from Cape Town. It is also 8 and 15 minutes drive from the towns of Paarl and Franschhoek respectively. In addition to this, you can gain entrance to the estate using three gates, that is, a 15-minute drive from Stellenbosch; via new Berg River gatehouse, and through a bridge connecting the estate to the R45 samondium.
READ ALSO: List of all Mafikizolo songs ranked
Date: 18 April 2019
Venue: Ticketpro Dome
Platinum seats: R4295 per head. This ticket comes with:
- Prime seated ticket in Bleacher N.
- Exclusive access to the Blue Wing Hospitality facility.
- Concert Cocktail Menu, buffet style.
- Premium Bar Service.
- Parking in block A&B.
- Halaal / Kosher meals available on request - contact Ticketpro Dome at 011 794 5800.
- Tickets and hospitality available from bigconcerts starting Friday, 25 January 2019 at 09:00.
READ ALSO: MWEB ADSL packages South Africa in 2019
General seats: begin at R1140
There is no reason for you to be late or miss this historic Andrea Bocelli South Africa 2019 performance. Book your ticket early in time, and if possible, familiarize yourself with the venue. Like all concerts, make sure to bring friends with you; it is more fun that way.