Last night's Roast of AKA was seen as any red carpet event and local celebs stepped out in style for the evening of comedy. Briefly.co.za choose 6 stunning looks from the event.
Mzansi celebs gathered at the Teatro in Montecasino on Thursday night for Comedy Central's Roast of AKA and they didn't disappoint with their red carpet outfits.
Local celebs have been accused of doing putting in the effort to style up for these kinds of events over the years, but last night's show proved there's definitely improvement.
Although the show was centred around AKA and a severe grilling by the panellist, the fashion of the event took centre stage. Here are some of the best dressed celebs at the event.
1. AKA - The man of the moment looked fly as ever.
2. Pearl Thusi - the Roast Master looked stunning in a black dress.
3. Kim Jayde - The Tv presenter looked smoking hot in a short metallic bronze outfit.
4. Lerato Kganyago - She looked super cute at the event.
5. Zulu Makhathini - He looked fabulous in his slick outfit. But Riky Rick was a little disappointing.
6. Moshe Ndiki - wore a simple but classic look to the Roast of AKA.
Yesterday Briefly.co.za reported that AKA could be back with DJ Zinhle?
The rapper told TshiaLive that as he prepared to be shredded to pieces in last night's Comedy Central's Roast of AKA, that he found peace and stability after being reunited with his family.
AKA and his baby mama, DJ Zinhle broke up in 2015 but several months ago have been teasing Mzansi about them getting back together after the were spotted a various events and even on secret baecations, and getting a little cosy with each other.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!