Every women should own at least one evening dress. TV host Pearl Modiadie has quite a few. Briefly.co.za picked out 5 evening dresses that Pearl wore that is to die for. She looked simple gorgeous in those evening dresses.
Juggling many career titles, SA's Pearl Modiadie is a television presenter, radio DJ and producer best known to TV audiences for presenting the SABC1 music talk show, Zaziwa. Today she is a top presenter at the popular TV show, Trending SA.
She was recently announced as the official presenter for the 13th annual South African Film and Television Awards and she will play host alongside the handsome, Thomas Msengana on Saturday, 2 March.
Well with her popularity, she always has to attend exclusive events, and for that you have to dress the part. Pearl is known for her stellar outfits and Briefly.co.za put together a list of 5 stunning evening dresses that we were totally gaga over. Take a look below:
1. Pearl wore a gorgeous gold evening dress with flowery detail on the neckline and a knee-high slit to the IFA Mass Rally 2019.
2. She wore a simple boob-tube black evening dress, accompanied with a black and white printed neck piece that is attached to one sleeve to the Cars SA Consumer Awards.
3. She wore a beautiful black and white striped evening gown while hosting the Crown Gospel Awards last year.
4. She bedazzled guests with her gold evening dress at the 11th Crown Gospel Music Awards.
5. She wore another black number to the Clientele Awards Gala Dinner last year.
We thinks she really likes the colours, black and gold. Why not? It looks so good on her.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!