Making sure she doesn't miss the opportunity to show off her beautiful Winter coats, Bonang Matheba has been sharing snaps of her slaying her coats on social media while in New York.
So we know that Mzansi's Queen B is in New York filming parts of her new season of the hit reality TV show, Being Bonang, along with other business she had planned.
But she couldn't miss the opportunity to flaunt her beautiful Winter coats in the Big Apple. We all know South Africa's winter is nothing compared to abroad. And by the looks of things, Bonang is enjoying the snow too.
She shared a few snaps of her slaying stunning designer coats and we are all so jealous. Here are 7 of the snaps she shared on her Instagram account.
1. This beautiful fawn fur coat was the first coat she flaunted in New York.
2. We also loved this huge orange and black oversized rain coat with a hoodie. She looked so chilled in it.
3. She looked amazing in this long white coat.
4. She looked divine in the his matching PVC leather suit. The coat was amazing with its cute fur collar.
5. This comfy black fur coat kept her warm.
6. Bonang knows how to flaunt her colours in the boardroom. She wore a bright yellow coat to a Global Citizen's meeting. She looked gorgeous in this coat.
7. This beautiful full length tiered fur coat with different shades of brown was another winner. She wore this during the shooting of episodes for her new season of Being Bonang. She was walking through Time Square.
Just over two weeks ago, Briefly.co.za reported that Bonang Matheba clapped back after she was asked about starting a family.
Bonang is always quick to respond to those who rub her up the wrong way. A social media user was recently at the receiving end of her clap back after he asked her when she was starting a family.
The way Bonang goes about handling haters and people who are just simply annoying is always entertaining. In addition, this was not the first time the media personality was asked the “when are you starting a family?” question.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!