- The only time that Bonang and Zinhle have appeared in the same headline was because of their connection to AKA
- Fans have been noticing that Bonang has been wearing a number of outfits that Zinhle has worn before
- Could it really be that Bonang is looking to Zinhle for style tips? Or maybe she is angling to win a 'Who Wore It Better' contest
Bonang Matheba and DJ Zinhle are two of the biggest female celebs in Mzansi. While they are both super-hot slay queens with their own unique style, fans couldn’t help but notice that Bonang is dressing a lot like Zinhle these days.
These two slay queens have never been friends, but AKA did give them something to 'bond' over.
Bonang normally has more of a classic, girly style compared to Zinhle’s wild, tomboyish style. Where Bonang would rock a ball gown and killer heels, Zinhle would rather opt for a modern boss babe pants suit and statement pointy heels, or even sneakers.
So, when fans started noticing that Bonang was dressing a lot like Zinhle, it came as a real shock.
Here are three of the outfits that have fans convinced that Bonang is looking to Zinhle for style tips:
1. The all red look paired with an oversized puffy jacket
Bonang wore it in March 2019 and Zinhle in November 2018.
2. That overly-busy and bright two-piece with flared pants
Bonang wore it in February 2019 and Zinhle in November 2018.
3. Orange and black parachute-material one-piece
Bonang wore it in February 2019 and Zinhle in August 2018.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!