While temporarily living in the Big Apple, Mzansi's media persoanlity, Bonang Matheba is slaying the fashion trends.
Queen B has been sharing pics of her the latest fashion trends in New York, and social media is just loving it. Bonang served some epic fashion styles which we know Mzansi will be rocking here in Winter. Her closet is bursting with fashion icon labels.
She wore oversized fur coats, to power-house fashion labels to lady-like A-lined skirts and but pulled it all off with such finesse and style. Looks like she was born to strut her stuff on the streets of New York. A hint at modelling perhaps?
Briefly.co.za put together a list of 8 times she rocked the New York city look.
1. She wore this perfectly matched outfit when she arrived in New York.
2. She looked like a New York diva in this leather inspired number.
3. Bonang looked lit in this grey hooded two-piece outfit.
4. Playing it down a little, this colourful outfit made her look like she was from the Bronx.
5. This red number made Bonang look like she wore it straight off the catwalk in New York's fashion week.
6. Queen B looked delightful in this warm Zebra coat accompanied with a thick long black scarf. A must for Winter perhaps?
7. She rocked this Italian inspired one-piece outfit along with a bright orange puffy jacket in New York.
8. And last but not least, this stunning silver outfit was perfectly worn to make a bold statement.
Two weeks ago, Briefly.co.za reported on how Bonang Matheba made sure she's didn't miss the opportunity to show off her beautiful Winter coats while in New York.
She had been sharing snaps of her slaying her coats on social media. We all know South Africa's winter is nothing compared to abroad. But by the looks of things, Bonang really enjoyed the snow too.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!