Mzansi celebs put their best fashion foot forward and styled it up for yet another the glitz and glamourous event in the country, the Ciroc x Moschino launch.
There's never a dull moment in Mzansi at any red carpet given. Celebs or even the average Joe will get up, dress up and show up in the best. The Ciroc x Moschino launch was no exception.
The hosts even opened a Ciroc v Moschino pop up bar at the Diamond Walk in Sandton and celebs such as Thando Thabethe, Nadia Nakai, Tshepi Vundla and Tino Chinyani were at the event.
Briefly.co.za put a list of 5 celebrities who graced the event, all styled up at the event. Take a look below.
1. Thando Thabethe was styled in a short silver fitted dress.
2. Nadia Nakai dressed in a pink jacket and a pair of black high heels.
3. Blue Mbombo wore a stunning white outfit.
4. Tshepi Vundla dressed in an orange two piece suit and a pair of stiletto heels.
5. Tino Chinyana wore a smart navy blue suit, black T-shirt inside and matching navy shoes.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!