TTop Billing presenter, Jade Daniels, finally tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend, Matty at a beautiful wedding celebration in Cape Town at the weekend.
The couple had a beautiful wedding cermeony with close friends and family. Included in the guest list was media personality, Minnie Dlamini-Jones.
Jade and Matty later took to social media to share snaps form their big day with the hundreds of social media followers.
She wrote: "The most magical day of our lives! The love from all over was so overwhelming. @mattyjdaniel just when I thought I couldn’t love you any deeper, you said your vows and speech and took our love and relationship to another level! There are so many people I want to thank and I will do so over the next few weeks. I just want to enjoy this moment with my husband for a little longer!"
Briefly.co.za compiled a few snaps that Jade shared from her big day. Take a look below.
1. Their first kiss as a married couple
2. The bride's gorgeous wedding gown.
3. The small celebration with her bridesmaids before her big moment.
4. Their walk down the isle as a married couple.
5. Jade shares a special shout out to her grandparents.
6. The beautiful wedding ceremony setting. Jade thanked her wedding planner, Sonal Patel.
7. Another special treat for the newly weds, a special cigar lounge was included in the event.
8. Their grand entrance at the reception.
Meanwhile yesterday, Briefly.co.za reported that TV star Mbali Nkosi has come a long way since she first entered the entertainment world way back in 2013. She's built herself a nice legacy to be proud of and now it seems she's gotten married without anyone knowing it.
Mbali Nkosi has been working hard to carve out a career for herself, and since her days on Big Brother, she's gone from one success to the next. Mbali is also the proud co-owner of a beauty bar, along with partners, Thembi Seete and Sharon Kuzwayo.
And now it seems the starlet has another success to add to her list - she apparently got married. ZAlebs reported on how Mbali possibly got hitched secretly, as no one saw this coming or even heard rumours about a wedding.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!