Award-winning TV host and radio presented, Pearl Modiadie shared snaps from her tropical island getaway to the lush Zanzibar on social media, and we were all for it.
There's nothing better than a vacation to a tropical island mid year ad that's exactly what was on Pearl Modiadie and her bae's mind when they jetted off to the lush islands of Zanzibar.
Pearl chose the perfect setting for a laid back trip, of just enjoying the ebst of nature under African skies.
Pearl shared 10 beautiful snaps from her holiday, from visiting the local markets to enjoying the island lushness to simply taking in the sea breeze and sun. Here are the pics, as promised.
1. The picturesque view of the island.
2. Pearl chilling by the poolside fititng perfectly in what she called herself island girl.
3. When the weather is perfect, you show off your beauty. Pearl looked beautiful in her swim suit.
4. Beautiful sunsets makes all the holiday even more worthwhile.
5. Now we know why there aren't any pics of her bae, he was Pearl's official photographer while on holiday.
6. Zanzibar is so beautiful and so full of lush.
7. The designs on doors are so beautiful, even Pearl appreciated it.
8. Pearl got her first henna tatoo while on holiday.
9. Pearl visted the local markets and loved shopping.
10. She even ticked off another first from her bucket list, playing with sea turtles.
From the pics, we can see what a ball of a time Pearl had in Zanzibar.
A few weeks ago, Briefly.co.za reported that Pearl Modiadie is doing her most as a media personality of note, and according to rumours, she's recently bought herself a new home. According to the rumour mill, Pearl is stressing about how expensive it is to move to a new place.
Things are going great for Pearl Modiadie, one of South Africa's favourite media personalities. The beauty scored the honour of co-hosting the SAFTAs earlier this year, has a mysterious new bae, and is doing her thing with style and grace.
Now rumour has it Pearl also got to buy herself a brand-new home, as reported on by ZAlebs.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!