Mzansi shares predictions for 2019 SA elections: “EFF is going to win”

Mzansi shares predictions for 2019 SA elections: “EFF is going to win”

Time is running out for South Africans to cast their votes, but Briefly.co.za readers have already shared their election predictions with us.

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!

South Africa is in the midst of its general elections as millions take to the polls on Wednesday.

Experts have predicted a decline in support for the ruling party, but growth for the likes of the EFF.

With this in mind, Briefly.co.za asked readers to share their election predictions.

READ ALSO: Update: Man hands himself over for running down security guards

Andrewwillie Magombo said, “DA has made it already, believe me.”
Bongani Msibi commented, “See Polls: ANC GOT 75% OF PIE SLICE & THE OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES CAN SHARE THE REMAINING 25% PIE SLICES.”

READ ALSO: 2019 General elections: What does the DA promise in its manifesto?

Prosper BobPocket added, “ANC wins. This is the best party that can promise better as compared to all others, ANC has fix all its mistakes, so we hope that with ANC we will go further.”
Sifiso Perfect said, “Black First Land First.”

PAY ATTENTION: 2019 South African General Election Latest News

Nomsa Tshabalala said, “Eff is going to win.”
Serious Nkosi reacted: “ANC, NO TIME FOR TOM N JERRY.”
Thulisa Kwaaiman said, “EFF is going to win these Elections, the ANC has failed dismally and the people are tired of it. Then the DA has dropped since the arrival of that boy Maimane and they have been strongly exposed for their racism. Then the most of the people went to the EFF, because the EFF is their only hope.”

PAY ATTENTION: Do you want to know what's trending on Briefly.co.za? Join our WhatsApp group today.

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY’s news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

Source: Briefly.co.za

Mailfire view pixel