Mzansi singer, Nadia Nakai, took to Instagram account to share the most incredible moments of her Indonesia vacation in Bali..
After months of working on her debut album, Nadia Nakai took a short vacation to the tropical islands of Bali. And boy is she having a blast.
Bragga as she is fondly known posted snaps of her incredible experience with the peaceful giants of the island. Nadia said elephants are her favourite animal.
Briefly compiled a list of 6 snaps of her vacation thus far for all to enjoy. The pics reveal her singer getting in touch with nature.
1. She owned her thrown sitting on top of a huge elephant like a beautiful African queen.
2. It might have been a little uncomfortable at first, but Nadia pulled it off with a smile.
3. Nadia pets an elephant which she says is her favourite animal.
4. Nadia even shared a short video clip of her enjoying her elephant ride.
5. Nadia posted a steamy snap of herself in a swim suite near a waterfall. She is all about the hotness.
6. Even though she's enjoying the short break away from work in the tropical islands of Bali, Nadia is still counting down the days to the release of her debut album.
We cant wait for 28 June, when Nadia finally drops that much-anticipated album.
A few days ago, Briefly.co.za reported that Nadia Nakai is one of Mzansi's most successful female hip-hop musicians, and she knows how the music world operates. According to her, women in hip-hop are judged more harshly than in any other music genre.
Nadia Nakai is doing her thing as hip-hop musician like a boss and has a lot of fans in Mzansi. However, getting here did not happen overnight and it wasn't easy. The gorgeous singer recently opened up and said women in the hip-hop genre are judged way more than in any other genre.
She might feel that she's equal to other musicians in SA, but the music industry isn't as kind.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!