Snaps from Skeem Saam actor, Cornet Mamabolo’s wedding has been trending through social media even though the star hasn’t posted any snaps himself.
Mzansi actor, Cornet Mamabolo, has kept his personal life rather private and has mostly shared snaps of his show and other interests. So when fans got to see a glimpse of the happenings in his private life, they were over the moon.
Judging by the few snaps of the wedding that were shared on social media platforms, Cornet and his new bride looked stunning in their traditional wedding attire.
Those closet to Cornet posted a few snaps on social media to share his big day. Here are a few snaps below:
1. The beautiful bride and handsome groom.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you want to know what's trending on Briefly.co.za? Join our WhatsApp group today.
2. Austin Rethabile Mothapo shared a snap of the bridal couple on Instagram.
3. More pics from the traditional wedding ceremony, which was attended by close family and friends at the weekend.
4. Archie Nhlapo also shared a snap from the wedding on Instagram.
5. Ricardo Maluleka also shared a few snaps from Cornet's wedding and congratulated the groom.
About a week ago, Briefly.co.za also reported that another celebrity had tied the knot. Gospel singer, Dumi Mkokstad, couldn't wait one more day, so he married his love, Ziphozenkosi Mthembu, earlier than expected.
News of the marriage broke when the gospel singer posted some wedding snaps on social media. The couple wanted a private wedding and out of the public eye.
Dumi has been very secretive about his personal life, wanting to keep it private, especially considering he is an award-winning gospel singer.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!