- The report is based on stats of over 4,000 players across top divisions in 11 countries
- Mbappe remains most valuable while Sterling makes the top ten
- Cristiano is nowhere in top 10 while Jadon Sancho is the player most increased in value
As the summer transfer window activities continues to slowly gather momentum and gets increasingly busy, players values' have shifted in the last six months.
The list mainly comprises of younger and attacking players with the top ten including two attackers, five midfielders and three defenders.
The report by Football Benchmark assessed over 4,000 players based on statistics provided by Opta.
The country covered players from first divisions across 11 countries including Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal and Turkey.
Neymar is the only player to have lost €30 million while Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez lost over €20 million.
Kylian Mbappe remains the most valuable player in the world while Raheem sterling made the top ten coming in at 7th place with a value of €130.1 million.
Paul Pogba also features in the top 10 while Cristiano Ronaldo is not in the top 10.
Jadon Sancho had the highest increase in value with a €45 million upgrade to €95.6 million since January 1, 2019.
Here are the 10 most valuable players currently in the market;
10. Antoine Griezmann -€113.3 million
9. Kevin De Bruyne - €120 million
8. Paul Pogba - €126.7 million
7. Raheem Sterling - €130.1 million
6. Harry Kane - €137 million
5. Mohamed Salah - €159.1 million
4. Eden Hazard - €162.8 million
3. Lionel Messi - €190 million
PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football app for FREE to easily access stats, news and live updates
2. Neymar - €195 million
1. Kylian Mbappe - €225 million
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!