- Somizi and Mohale's big day has arrived - they're getting married!
- As they prepare to vow their eternal love, we take a look at what their guests are expected to bring to the wedding gift table
- As is expected of a couple as fabulous as these two, cheap presents are not an option
It might just be the most anticipated wedding of the year - Somizi Mhlongo and Mohale Motaung are to be married.
While we still wait for our invitations to arrive (we can still hope!) we'll take a look at the couple's wedding gift registry.
News24 reports that Somhale partnered with the luxury kitchenware brand, Le Creuse, to plan out their gift registry.
It's focused on making their kitchen an awesome place - Briefly.co.za knows how much Somizi enjoys cooking.
It's no surprise that the gifts the couple expect are expensive - they've got a standard to uphold.
Check out a few of the items reported to be on the list:
- Lavender Signature Round Casserole - R6 200
- Soiree Signature Round Casserole set (5-piece) - R5 595
- Signature Oval Casserole - R7 350
Fans would love to see how Somizi is getting prepared to tie the knot with the man of his dreams and they're 'camping' on his social media.
Judging by the post the celeb shared early in the morning, he's excited - as he should be.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!