- This year's Feather Awards ceremony was as spectacular and glamorous as expected
- The winners looked amazing and showed off in stunning outfits
- Guests at the event didn't stand back though, they put their best feet forward and looked stunning on the red carpet
The 2019 Feather Awards event was attended by many famous faces and it was quite the fabulous affair.
The event took place on Thursday night, 17 October, in Johannesburg and was hosted by Moshe Ndiki, Pabi Moloi and Rami Chuene.
TimesLIVE reports the trio wowed the guests with a stunning rendition of Aretha Franklin's Respect.
The winners of this year's awards were all looking super fine and proved that they were deserving of their accolades.
It was no surprise that Mihlali Ndamase won the Socialite of the Year Award and Bonnie Mbuli scooped up the Diva Extraordinaire of the Year Award.
Here are some of the other winners of the night:
- Cutest Couple — Dineo Moeketsi & Solo
- Hunk of the Year — Rich Mnisi
- Best Styled Individual — LootLove
- Hot Chick of the Year — Krayzie K
- Musician — Busiswa
- Fag Hag of the Year — Penny Lebyane
- Best Rainbow Parenting — Felicia Leqela (Lumko Johnson's mother)
- Media Award of the Year — We’re Queer My Dear (online web series — YouTube)
- Social Media Personality of the Year — Dr Sindi Van Zyl
- Drama Queen — Bujy & Nandos
Briefly.co.za gathered a couple of tweets of the best looks of the awards:
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!