- South Africans have selected their favourite companies to work for and the results were released in a recent ranked list
- The Top Employers Institute released the information that was gathered through a country-wide survey
- Numerous factors, including employee conditions and practices, were taken into consideration
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
South African employees have had their say on which companies they feel deserve to be recognised for the amazing way they treat workers.
Based on companies that provide superb employee conditions, develop talent on all levels and strive to optimise practices, ten entities were selected by the Top Employers Institute.
Business Tech reports that the following areas were evaluated:
- Talent strategy
- Workforce planning
- Learning & development
- Performance management
- Leadership development
- Career & succession management
- Compensation & benefits
READ ALSO: Ramaphosa defends the appointment of André de Ruyter as Eskom CEO
Microsoft, which secured third place last year, managed to rise amongst the ranks. Vodacom also climbed a few spots while Accenture dropped a spot, Briefly.co.za gathered.
The 10 companies selected as the cream of the crop for the latest ranking are:
4. Tata Consultancy Services
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!