Mzansi’s funny man, Trevor Noah, decided to share with his fans the 10 things he absolutely cannot live without – let’s just say, there are a few shockers in this list.
Briefly.co.za learnt that it was when Trevor sat down with GQ magazine that he divulged the 10 things he simply can’t live without.
Everyone knows that Trevor came from humble beginnings and turned himself into one of the highest-paid comedians in the world – man’s not strapped for cash by no means.
So, here’s what Trevor said are the 10 things he simply can’t live without, especially when he’s on the go:
1. Electric toothbrush – this is a no-brainer.
2. Wireless noise-cancelling headphones – to listen to music, podcasts and even the news while he travels around or even when just walking the streets of New York.
3. AirPod Pro – these are ear pods that Trevor uses for pretty much the same reason as the headphones.
4. An umbrella – no one trusts the weather man these days.
5. Surface Pro X – a tablet for surfing the web because you know Trevor needs to stay up to date with literally everything.
6. Lip balm – couldn’t imagine talking as much as Trevor does with dry lips, so this makes total sense.
7. Spectacles – these are not just your average sunnies. The ones Trevor carries around are the sunglasses that were made for Snapchat, meaning that they have built-in in cameras on them.
8. Project X Cloud – a gaming remote made by Xbox that attached to your cellphone and allows you to game like a pro on the move.
9. Handheld humidifier – Trevor suffered vocal cord injury and needs this to keep his health in check.
10. Watch – everyone needs to be on time and having a Swiss father meant that watches were always a thing in Trevor’s household.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!