- The urges to pig out and neglect the gym are strong during the festive season
- However, everybody knows consistency is key to maintaining results
- Briefly.co.za rounded up a few celebrity work-out videos to inspire you to keep going
The motivation to keep fit during the festive season is almost non-existent.
With the good food and usually booze flowing, it's hard to remember to control your consumption and hit the gym.
We rounded up a few of our faves' work-out videos to inspire you to remain on the right fitness track.
1. Connie Ferguson is what you'd call a yummy granny. If this 49-year-old doesn't inspire you to keep in shape, no one will.
2. Dj Shimza has been a major weight-loss inspiration this year. He documented his transformation for all his fans to marvel at.
3. Unathi Nkayi's physique is to-die-for. The SA Idols judge has not let up ever since turning to a healthier lifestyle and toning her entire frame. She just keeps looking better and better.
4. Liesl Laurie may be a former Miss South Africa, but she certainly hasn't let herself go. The beauty regularly posts videos and pictures of herself giving it her all in the gym.
5. Sbahle Mpisane is more inspirational than most as she was involved in a car accident a little over a year ago. Her recovery process drastically slowed down her fitness regime. Mpisane has, however, slowly picked up the pieces and is just about back to her old shape.
Briefly.co.za also recently reported on former YoTV presenter, Merica Monamodi's, impressive weight loss.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!