- Doc Shebeleza has hit out at those spreading the false rumour that he is dead
- The kwaito star said the rumour got so bad that friends and family were constantly calling him to see if he is ok
- The muso assured fans he is in good and even "still sexually active"
Doc Shebeleza is sick and tired of people spreading the false rumour that he has died.
The rumour spread like wildfire last week.
On Sunday, the Gets Getsa hit-maker told Daily Sun, "Believe me, I'm not dead."
"I’m here, I’m healthy and I’m still sexually active,” said Shebeleza.
Shebeleza has been forced to field multiple calls from concerned friends.
“I said I’d not been admitted to any hospital anywhere, I hadn’t been in an accident, and that I was with my family.” he said.
Shebeleza has warned gossip mongers to stop spreading the fake news and realise that they won’t decide his fate.
“It’s only God who can decide when I’ll die,” he said.
Although Shebeleza is not planning on releasing new music any time soon, he is busy with a ton of philanthropic work, including assisting child-headed households.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!