Local man accidentally eats biltong for dogs and Mzansi reacts

Local man accidentally eats biltong for dogs and Mzansi reacts

A man accidentally bought and ate biltong for dogs and shared his embarrassment on social media. He shared that he ate two of the sticks before reading the label and realising his mistake.

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!

Twitter user shange033 took to the social media platform to share his story. His tweet read:

"I didn't even read the type of biltong it was. I get home I eat 2 as I was about to take my 3rd one I then decide to read as to the kind of meat this is, jiki jiki to my surprise it's meant for dogs."

The post went viral online as social media users shared their amusement. Twitter user IsiahMahloko said:

"What made you read the packet after eating two?"

La_goldoly said:

"But the price should've made you question it usayi thatha Shange"

A_leibrandt said:

"Yoh are the Special One!!! You ate from a sealed packet"

Benzito142 said:

"Looks like you took a picture before opening the package"

Bongi_Zikhali said:

"Was it nice though?"

REArockinjays said:

"Lmaooooo the price shoulda made you question it before"

READ ALSO: Love knows no colour: Meet black woman who adopted 3 white kids

DeeRoka_ZA said:

"You are just a clear example of 'men are dogs'."

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

Source: Briefly.co.za

Mailfire view pixel