A hilarious video has been shared on social media showing two toddlers causing chaos in the kitchen. It has gone viral online as it had so many South Africans laughing out loud.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
The video was shared by the South Africa Live Facebook page. Social media had mixed reactions about the footage. Many were amused while others were a little worried about the kiddies' safety. Facebook user Mbolekwa Beeza Mtamzeli said:
"Firemen in the making!"
Xiluva Chiminya said:
"I can’t even climb over a wall to save my life. Kids are legendary"
Chilu White said:
"If that fridge fell on that child, it wouldn't end too well. You should be discouraging that child from doing that instead of making videos for Facebook."
Peter Church said:
"The parents are just standing there taking a video??? The first time a shoe goes against the fridge their behinds should be on fire."
Viveshnee Moodley said:
"Reminds me of my twins."
Jobe Jobe said:
"Trouble makers, they must go school."
GN Nsanzi said:
"These kids ain't normal, these are Ninjas."
READ ALSO: Love knows no colour: Meet black woman who adopted 3 white kids
Cecilia Nyamazana said:
"Boys will be boys, I'm shocked, hayibo, how do they manage to climb the fridge the way it's so slippery?"
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!