- Somizi and Mohale's upcoming white wedding is highly anticipated - fans can't wait for the big day
- Somizi has been dropping hints about details surrounding the event and it won't be anything short of fabulous
- The entertainer recently revealed where the flowers are coming from and they are all being imported
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
Somizi and Mohale, fondly known by their 'couple name' Somhale, are having their second big day soon and the excitement is building.
The pair's white wedding is expected to be as lavish, flamboyant and fabulous an affair as their traditional wedding and will be attended by the who's who of the SA entertainment world.
Of course, being the diva that he is, nothing but the best is good enough for Somizi, and he won't skimp on even the smallest detail.
He recently revealed where his wedding flowers are coming from - they're being imported from Colombia, Holland, Thailand and Kenya. Of course they are.
READ ALSO: Boity celebrates 3.5 million fans and announces her TV show tour
Although Somizi is keeping up with the mysterious vibes surrounding details of his wedding, Briefly.co.za found info about the popular flowers imported from these countries. They are:
- Thailand - Lotus, orchid, jasmine
- Kenya - Cymbidium orchids, lillies, carnations
- Colombia - Roses, pompons, chrysanthemums
- Holland - Dutch tulips, daisies, buttercups
We can expect any of these lovely flowers at Somhale's upcoming white wedding.
Meanwhile, it was reported that Somizi and Mohale hosted their fabulously fun pre-wedding grooms' party and it gave everyone a taste of the fabulousness that is to come.
The couple also requested that every guest wear a pair of Christian Louboutins or "red bottoms" as they're better known. An original pair of these shoes retails for R40 000 and above.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!