K Naomi is a South African TV personality, actress, model, philanthropist, and businesswoman. She is best known for her work as the presenter of the show Top Entertainment owned by Top One entertainment. This role, which she performed together with AKA, Chanelle Ellaya, and Ayanda Thabethe, was the one that propelled her to stardom back in 2012.
K Naomi is also known as Keitumetse Naomi N and Shorty N. As an actress, she has managed to work with Hlomla Dandala, Larona Moagi, Moshidi Motshegwa, and Lunga Shabalala in major projects. Are you aware that she is a gym-enthusiast? Here is more about the life of the gorgeous personality.
K Naomi profile summary
- Full name: Keitumetse Naomi Noinyane
- Date of birth: 28th June 1991
- Place of birth: Mahikeng, North West, South Africa
- Age: 29 years old as of 2020
- Nationality: South African
- K Naomi Instagram: @knaomin
- K Naomi Twitter: @KNaomi_N
- Relationship status: Single
- Occupation: TV personality, actress, model, philanthropist, and businesswoman
- Famous for: Her role as the presenter of the show Top Entertainment
K Naomi biography
The beautiful girl went to the Vega Bordeaux School where she graduated with a BA degree in Brand Building and Management in 2017. She dedicated the degree to her late mom, Margerette Noinyane, who passed away in 2012. Sadly, she lost her grandmother in 2017, which was another lowest point in her life.
The artist did not have the best of relationships with her father but she worked on mending those broken bridges. At least she has a good one with her sister. The two were on vacation in Lamu last year, enjoying the coastal city of Kenya.
K Naomi career
After rising to fame, K Naomi went ahead to work on the telenovela The River, which was aired on 1Magic. You can imagine the big names on the show she got to work with. She also became the first African woman to be a Reebok ambassador. As if that is not enough, she is the first African woman to be a Maybelline brand representative.
In 2017, the gorgeous model bagged the Hot Chick of the Year title at the Feather Awards. Away from entertainment, the girl is also a philanthropist who gives free self-defense classes through her campaign called Pretty Lethal. Her love for the gym surely helps with this. She also models swimsuits.
She has made the following appearances:
- 10 Over 10 - season 4 as a commentator
- Last Fighter Standing - season 1 as a co-host
- Top Entertainment - season 1 as a presenter
- The River - season 1 as a wedding planner
- All Access Mzansi - season 12 as a host
- A Date with Arthur - season 1 as a guest
Are K Naomi and Lunga Shabalala still together? Unfortunately, the beauty has not had much luck in the relationship department. She once dated co-star Lunga Shabalala but that ended with claims that Lunga had cheated on her with the famous Omuhle Gela. The artist later got together with DJ Shimza and, by all accounts, they were a happy couple. However, K Naomi and Shimza had a rather unpleasant Instagram breakdown. In one of her Instagram stories, Naomi said that Shimza broke her and she thanked him for that.
It seems that K Naomi cannot help but post things that offend people. After posting her tweet on how she hates bipolar people last year and apologizing for it, she posted a tweet on sensitizing people about HIV/AIDS. However, some people thought it was offensive.
READ ALSO: Thembekile Mrototo complete bio and top facts
K Naomi has had her fair share of challenges ranging from losing her mother and grandmother to heartbreaks in relationships. Despite all that, the girl is defying the odds and she is still making history. We wish her all the best in her endeavors this year.
- Thabo Rakhale age, measurements, spouse, education, current team, position, stats, salary, car, house, profile
- Patricia Lewis now: husband, songs, cancer and more
- Rameez Patel family, business, trial, latest, profile
Source: Briefly News