- Idris Elba rose to fame when he starred in TV show The Wire and he immediately became a hit
- His looks alone have made the talented actor a favourite among the ladies
- Over the years, Idris has transformed into a mature, focused and completely attractive professional
- Each time he pops up on the big screen, every woman goes crazy thanks to how the silver fox has aged like fine wine
In 2018, British actor Idris Elba was crowned as the sexiest man alive and not one soul disputed it because, come on...
The tall drink of handsome has a deep voice and an accent that can drive any woman or man crazy in an instant.
1. Idris rose to fame while playing the character Stringer Bell on popular show The Wire and since then, he has been a ladies’ favourite.
2. The way he walks, talks, laughs, stares, sings and just breathes leaves women with butterflies in their stomachs and an urge to be his wife.
3. Any time the actor and rapper shows up to a red carpet, he turns it into a runway and owns it!
4. The iconic star can make even a bag of trash look fashionable because his body is a wonderland.
5. Each time the award winning Thespian appears in a movie, he never disappoints and always draws a huge crowd.
6. With time, he gets better and wine has nothing on this chap!
7. Of late, the actor has turned into stunning silver fox who bears wisdom, looks, charm and prowess.
8. Of course in the past he was still a heartthrob while still young and the one thing that drew women to him was definitely his glorious melanin.
9. And the fact that he had a handful of tattoos was definitely a plus.
10. When the actor was still single, he was deemed one of the most eligible bachelors alive and no one on this green earth could dispute that.
11. On top of all that, Idris is a dedicated dad who enjoys practising his roles as a father figure, and if that is not attractive then tell us what is.
12. The lucky hottie married a gorgeous model named Sabrina Dhowre and one thing that stands out about the relationship is how the two can easily be the cutest.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!