- Colourful Xitsonga superstar Sho Madjozi has represented Mzansi well in the USA
- Sho Madjozi honoured South Africa with her appearances, from how excited she was when she saw Nando's to sticking to her true colourful outfits
- The star painted Chicago pink when she arrived looking like a princess for the NBA All-Stars in a pink dress and her signature braids.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
Mzansi colourful Xitsonga superstar Sho Madjozi was in America recently and she did not conform, the artist lived as true to South Africa as she could in the States.
Apart from turning heads with her unique style, she also represented the continent by rubbing shoulders and highlighting African NBA basketball players.
While there, she was also nominated for the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Award.
1. She showed the world that local is lekker when she dined at Nando's.
2. She arrived in Chicago looking like a colourful African princess with her pink signature braids.
3. She rubbed shoulders with a number of NBA stars, one of them being Cameroonian professional basketball player, Pascal Siakam.
READ ALSO: Rapper Nasty C reveals when his next album drops: Fans can't wait
4. And who could forget the she met with her fave, John Cena.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!