- Mzansi has reacted to one of the bizarre moments to be caught on CCTV when a man's pants suddenly caught alight
- A man has gone onto Twitter to warn against buying fake power banks as it might explode in your pants
- Mzansi is grateful that the man was wearing underwear when this incident happen because the situation could have turned out worse for him
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
What seemed like a normal day of running errands turned out to be the day one man almost died when his power bank explode in his pocket.
In the hilarious video shared on Twitter captioned, "Guys stop buying power banks ko Small Street Rolling on the floor laughing. Nizofa", a man is seen sitting down minding his business when suddenly his pants caught on fire.
The man quickly removed his pants in what looked like a Pantsula move before it went up in flames.
Briefly.co.za gathered that the incident took place in what could have been a bank, when the unsuspecting power bank explosion victim jumped up, everyone in the queue including the tellers ducked and dived for cover as they were not sure what was causing the explosion.
READ ALSO: Somizi gushes about Zahara: "I'm loving the woman she's becoming"
Mzansi thought this was the funniest thing and responded with jokes and memes:
"am I the only one being worried about the queue that is now messed up?"
"This guy watches a lot of action movies"
"Now imagine if he wasn’t wearing anything under"
"That's why mama always tell you to always wear clean fresh no holes underwear" one user wrote along with this pic.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!