- Mzansi social media has been filled with hilarious memes ever since the country's first case of coronavirus was announced
- However, a couple of Mzansi celebs have come out with some practical advice to protect yourself against the coronavirus
- Terry Pheto told her followers to wash their hands and avoid hugs, while celeb Dr Van Zyl had even more in-depth advice
Coronavirus is within Mzansi and peeps are scrambling for ways to avoid infection.
A few celebs have dished out advice to avoid getting caught, including to make sure you wash your hands.
At first, it was a big joke on the social media streets when the first case of coronavirus was confirmed eMzansi.
Hilarious memes floated around as #coronavirusChallenge took over the web.
However, the seriousness of coronavirus reaching Mzansi has dawned on us and people are ready to take real advice on how to avoid infection.
Terry Pheto advised, "Wash your hands and carry on with your life. Also, no hugs 'til further notice."
Lindiwe Suttle couldn't resist cheekily adding, "Wash your hands and don't be a racist."
Doctor and radio personality, Sindi Van Zyl, provided a whole thread complete with diagrams about coronavirus.
She said the best ways to avoid transmission are to:
- wash your hands often with soap and water,
- avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands and
- avoid close contact with people who are sick.
All the best keeping healthy in these streets, fam.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!