Our President is famous for many things, his lawsuits, Nkandla drama and never-ending corruption allegations must keep him busy all day, but maybe not as busy as his 6 wives.
No wonder he's always smiling in Parliament. With six wives and a lot of money stashed away he must be very happy.
While all his wives are most known for well, being his wives, we wanted to look past that and find out what these woman do for a living.
1. Gertrude Sizakele Khumalo is JZ's first wife. She served as South Africa's first lady for 5 years and founded the Sizakhele MaKhumalo Zuma Foundation.
The NPO was registered in 2014 and is described as a development and housing, economic, social and community development, community and neighbourhood organisation. The foundation has not submitted financial reports since it was registered.
2. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma was the second to marry the President in 1972, but they divorced in 1998.
Briefly.co.za learned from the SouthAfrican that she has four medical degrees and a very impressive career in politics where she served as the Health, Foreign Affairs and Home Affairs Minister for the past 18 years.
3. Jacob's third wife, Kate Mantsho, committed suicide in 2000. In her suicide letter she described her marriage to the President as '24 years of hell'.
4. Zuma's youngest wife to date is Nompumelelo Ntuli. She is currently serving as the First Lady of South Africa.
ALSO READ: How many wives does Jacob Zuma have exactly?
A lot of drama surrounds her though as she was accused earlier this year of poisoning her bodyguard.
5. Married to JZ in 2010 was Thobeka Stacie Madiba. Zuma had to pay lobola for the right to marry her.
Thobeka lead a Unicef-backed campaign to raise awareness about child brides and worked hard for more action to be taken against illegal marriages to minors occuring. She graduated from the Umlazi Campus of University of Zululand with a B. Com.
6. Gloria Bongekile Ngema is the President's last wife, she hails from Umlazi township and has a series of qualifications, including a business degree. She already has a three-year-old son with Zuma.
With 22 children among his 6 wives, we can imagine Jacob must have a lot on his plate.
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.