- A Nigerian lady, Adetoun, has shared how she met her dream husband at a time she thought she had lost everything
- Adetoun said she was a mother of two children when her man came into her life despite the fact that many ladies wanted him
- In an inspiring post she made on Instagram, she told young ladies to keep up the hope that they would be settled someday
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
A Nigerian lady with the name Adetoun has revealed how she got her dream husband despite the fact that she was already a single mother of two children.
In an Instagram post, she said that after she lost her first home, everything went bad for her as she felt that the world failed and abandoned her.
She said that she was a single mother with no iota of hope of achieving success in life. In that midst of great challenges, Adetoun said that she decided to give her life another form of hope.
READ ALSO: Former American football star Tarvaris Jackson dies in car accident
Adeotun added that the man she eventually met was the one for her, even though their path did not cross until much later.
The woman went on to narrate how she remained “steadfast” despite the fact that many ladies wanted him. According to Adetoun, she went straight to touch his heart.
In her final words, she advised singles ladies out there to keep up hope and believe that if she could succeed, they too could.
See her Instagram post below:
Meanwhile, Somizi Mhlongo had to fork out R1 000 for bail following the "bad joke" he made on Mzansi's Transport Minister Fikile Mbalula.
READ ALSO: Covid-19: Ramaphosa hints at possible concession over liquor ban
He has been scheduled to appear again at the Randburg Magistrate’s Court on 30 April.
The Metro FM presenter was arrested on charges of misinformation or spreading fake news on Thursday last week after Mbalula laid the charges against him.
Briefly.co.za reported that a video surfaced on social media of Somizi telling his Metro FM workmate Dineo Ranaka that the lockdown would be extended, hours before President Cyril Ramaphosa made the announcement.
Somizi told Dineo that he heard the news from "Fikile".
Mbalula said that he had not disclosed information relating to the lockdown extension to Somizi.
The reality TV star released a statement online apologising for what he called a bad joke.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!