Man hilariously botches boiled egg, has SA laughing out loud

Man hilariously botches boiled egg, has SA laughing out loud

- A man who was simply identified by his Twitter handle @bjb_bw took to social media to share his cooking fail

- He revealed he tried to boil an egg in the microwave but it ended up exploding instead

- Tweeps found the post hilarious and asked what he had been thinking

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!

On Monday, a man, @bjb_bw, took to Twitter to share how he botched boiling an egg. The tweep revealed he tried to boil the egg in his microwave.

He posted snaps on the social media platform showing the aftermath of the exploded egg and captioned the post:

"I nearly died trying to boil eggs using a microwave, I'm never ever trying to cook again in my life."

READ ALSO: Nando's and Bheki Cele's hilarious exchange online has Saffas laughing out loud

Take a look at the post below:

Social media users found the post funny, some wondering what happened while others confessed they had suffered the same in the past.

Twitter user, @kholokoane, commented:

"Happened to me at work. The entire kitchen and my shirt was messed up lol."

Lusapho Libosh Gqobo, who goes by the Twitter handle @LusaphoGqobo, wrote:

"This one happened to me but nothing broke."

Social media user, @SikhoPhilani, said:

"The mere fact that you still think microwaving eggs is cooking, you haven't learned nothing from this."

It's not the first time a cooking fail had South Africans laughing out loud. Briefly.co.za previously reported on a woman who bragged about being wife material online.

She showed off her cooking but instead of getting compliments, Mzansi dragged her culinary skills.

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

Source: Briefly.co.za

Online view pixel