- Black and white kids have shown that love is capable of eliminating racism in the world
- Benjamin and Cayson are friends whose friendship is worth emulating due to the love between them
- They saw each other for the first time since daycare closed and refused to let go while embracing
- Benjamin and Cayson were emotional when it was time for them to go to their respective homes
- Racism has claimed many lives around the world, but these kids have shown that with love, the latter will be a thing of the past
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
Black and white kids whose friendship should be emulated have demonstrated to the world how racism should be eliminated.
Benjamin and Cayson had the opportunity of seeing each other for the first time since daycare closed, and when it was time for them to go to their respective homes, both friends became emotional and did not want to leave each other.
In a picture that was shared by a Facebook user, Jodi Lopiano, the kids could be seen embracing each other and refusing to let go.
Jodi captioned the picture: "This.... Benjamin (son of friend Ashley Gieski) and his friend Cayson haven’t seen each other since day care closed and got to see each other for some play time and didn’t want to leave each other when it was time to go... it should always be this simple..."
READ ALSO: Grass to Grace: May Mahlangu's unique journey out of poverty
Previously, Briefly.co.za reported on a similar incident. Two besties, who have been identified as Maxwell and Finnegan, are warming hearts across the globe.
The two toddlers were caught on video running towards each other to hug and it was the sweetest thing ever. Maxwell's father, Michael Cisneros, captured the video in New York City in the US, and posted it on social media, where it has reached millions of views.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!